3 Day Requirements Engineering (CPRE-AL) courses by BITPlan
upcoming CPRE-AL-REQMAN dates
The following seminars for the topic IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering - Requirements Management / Advanced Level will be held in the near future:
upcoming CPRE-AL-MODEL dates
The following seminars for the topic IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering - Modeling / Advanced Level will be held in the near future:
Please contact us in case you are interested in a training at a particular date here
We also offer workshops in German language!
- Interactive Teaching and Active Participation
- Ring binder with commented course material (colour print)
- Certificate of attendance
- Registration for the CPRE-FL exam upon request
- Coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Cookies, cake, fruit and vegetable snacks
Travel and accommodation are not included. We are pleased helping you to plan your journey and your stay.
- BITPlan trained the 4 best German CPREs.
March 2015: The FUTURE NETWORK CERT honored the top 20 participants of requirements engineering.
- " The training has encouraged me that the way I record requirements is right.
The knowledge helps me a lot. Maybe I will now pay more attention to the traceability of requirements. "
|Examination fee CPRE-AL
Prices excl. VAT
Wolfgang Fahl is founder and owner of BITPlan GmbH, Germany. He teaches Softwarearchitecture but is also involved with commercial and open source software development projects a lot.
BITPlan is not a pure training company.
For more than 25 years Mr. Fahl has been developing software in a wide range of industries. This is his strength in the training business.
Through his many years of practical experience, he helps you to find personal examples that make the content of the curriculum tangible and comprehensible.
This is also supported by a variety of training formats, e.g. a practical exercise that leads through the seminar.
Dr. Oskar von Dungern
Oskar von Dungern is, in addition to Martin Rösch and owner Wolfgang Fahl is another very experienced top trainer at BITPlan.
With more than 25 years of experience in the software sector, he has been able to supplement the teaching content with individual practical examples and ensures a long-term benefit for the participants.
Frank Hoffmann is one of our top trainers. For over 18 years, Mr. Hoffmann has taught a wide range of topics to more than 600 people in a practical way.
He is one of the pragmatic trainers who will help you convey ideas, tools and techniques.
He uses a variety of training forms which are tailored to your organization.
Overview of workshop
- In four days you achieve two aims:
- To master the content of the course for a successful examination
- and to gain knowledge of software architecture for your day-to-day practice
Purpose of the advanced-level training course is to deepen the basics of requirements engineering and to familiarise the participants with the specific terms in the respective modul. Furthermore relevant techniques and methods as well as extensive background knowledge of requirements engineering to the respective subfield are negotiated. Studying the content is intensified by means of practical examples. So at last nothing, it should be no obstacle to receive the certificate.
|| Elicitation and Consolidation
|| Requirements Modeling
- What is Requirements Management?
- Requirements Information Model
- Attribution and secure by requirements
- Evaluation and prioritization of requirements
- Management of version and change
- Traceability from requirements
- Managemant of variation for requirements
- Reporting at the requirements management
- Management of Requirements Engineering processes
- Requirements Management in agile projects
- Tooling insert at the requirements management
- Skills of the requirements engineer in the range of elicitation and consolidation
- Requirements sources
- Elicitation techniques
- Consolidation techniques
- Model and modeling
- Modeling of information
- Modeling of function and behaviour
- Modeling of scenarios
- Contact with models and their embedment in the total process
If you want to participate in the examination, you have to successfully complete the CPRE-FL examination.
Please bring a copy of your certificate!
Target audience are advanced persons and beginners in the requirements engineering. Everybody with high standards of quality and professionalism should attend this training course. It is suitable for business analysts, requirements managers, project managers, consultants as well as for software and system developers.
- a multiple-choice test in written form
- a homework that you must finish within one year after the multiple-choice test
Here you can find the recent examination regulation from IREB.
Your contact person - also for Inhouse Trainings
Do you have any further questions or particular wishes ?
We offer exclusive training courses for your organisation on your own premises.
You are kindly invited to discuss dates, training language (German or English) and conditions with us.
The contact person for training courses is Maria Fahl.